Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our place finally coming together






So we were finally able to move into the in laws basement!  For a couple of months we were living in a room upstairs with the family while most of our stuff was in storage.  Lets just say it was a dark and dreary part of my life that really tested my patience.  Im thinking God is trying to teach me a lesson on patience since im going to be a mamma soon.  Im sure Im going to need a lot of it!  Well here are some pictures of the new place.....All we need now is our kitchen sink and our washer and dryer....Im getting pretty anxious since baby is almost here!  I didn't take a picture of our room cuz to be honest its a mess right now.  Its hard working full time and being 8 mos pregnant, my cleaning has been slipping a bit.....

2 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

That's awesome! I did'nt realize you'd have your completely own place in the basement. Llike your own kitchen and everything. What a great set up for you guys. It looks really pretty!

Andree and Josh said...

Wow that looks really great. I remember that basement... not looking like that!