Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

child birth education



So we have been taking a child birth class and every week they make one of the guys wear the "sympathy belly" so that they can get a taste of what its like to be pregnant. (like they will ever be able to know what its like!) Chris may kill me if he sees this, but its so hilarious i just had to let you all see....enjoy

2 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

wow. What can I say. Who can resist a man with fake boobs and a prego belly?! I know I can't.

Heather Deputy said...

Hahahahahaha!!!! I love this so much!!! Hilarious! I wish that they would have had one of those in my childbirth classes. We really missed out!