Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Christmas.....summed up


Geez i haven't blogged since thanksgiving! I have some catching up here to do......so i know Christmas was a long time ago but here is what went down:
Chris and I went down to my mom& step dads in St. George.  We were hoping to escape to warmer weather but it was almost just as cold as Salt Lake and it actually snowed there one day.  We had a good time hanging out with my family....we of course played some mean games of rummikub.  To make things even better Chris suprised me with the best christmas gift ever!  He made it sound like he didn't know what to get me, and we told each other that we weren't going to spend very much money.....so i was very surprised when i opened up my new iphone!!!! I was so shocked!  Also i got a sewing machine from my mom, and a bunch of other cool stuff i wasn't expecting.  I really got spoiled....I did pretty good with surprising Chris too.  I got him rock band 2 ( he was suprised because im not a huge fan of video games).  Anyway, i posted the first picture that i took with my beloved iphone on christmas day....I was really striking a pose!

No comments: