Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

sleepy girl



I haven't posted for a while....but Eisley did the cutest thing today that i had to blog about it. Eisley is getting so energetic these days, and sometimes refuses to take her morning nap...which is what happened today. We went grocery shopping, and when we came home she was bouncing off the walls! Talking, running around, it was wearing me out just watching her! I put her in her chair and fed her lunch. When she is done eating she always lets me know and doesn't like sitting in her chair for too long. I was looking at my phone and i was thinking "ok i will just wait until Eisley lets me know that she is done...and then i got really quiet............I look over and she had fallen asleep! She never does that, it was so funny. Her head kept bobbing around. I wish i would have gotten it on video, but i did snap some pictures.

1 comment:

The Stringham's said...

That is too cute! Its not too often that you catch shots like these, so funny! :)