Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Good News!



I've been meaning to join this blog world for a while now.  I thought today would be a good day to do it.  Chris and I found out today that we are having a baby girl!!! Chris thought it was a girl all along...yes he must have the mother's intuition, not me! Anyway here are some pictures of our little alien....there is one of its head and belly, and one of between its legs...there is nothing there! Yeah! Now we can start buying stuff.......

2 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

yay! it looks like from the top picture your having a power ranger!!!! YES!!!

Tara said...

Alex told me that you guys had a blog. I'm glad I found it.

Congrats to you guys!!! Girls are the best.