Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Dentist

So i have been having some tooth pain and was worried about dental work because i am pregnant. I made an appointment for a cleaning and let the people know that i was pregnant.  They don't do x rays to be safe when you are pregnant, but the dentist looked at my teeth and could see a few places where i had old fillings that cracked.  Needless to say i lucked out because i could get the dental work with out having to get x rays.  
I went in today to get my fillings and for some reason the numbing shots were so painful! I was gripping the chair for dear life and i could feel my heart rate speed up.  Usually im not such a baby! Im blaming pregnancy.....but it was so funny because every time the dentist used the noisy tools, i could feel the baby kicking like crazy.  I think she hates the dentist already!  She was trying to get the dentist to stop hurting me! Haha....thats what i think.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Andrea! Congratulations! I had NO idea you were pregnant! Sorry, but I found Heather's blog, thus I found yours too, yay! Anyway, I'm so excited for you, baby girls are ALWAYS funner to shop for! So I guess I need to tell you that you are tiny! My sisters and my mom noticed nothing in September, and given our experience - we can usually spot those things! I'm so glad you and Heather have blogs! I'm still trying to talk the sisters into starting one! It's fun to keep in touch. See you soon. (Well - probably Christmas reuinion anyway:))

Heidi P said...

Haha...You need to go to my dentist who uses lasers instead of drilling. No SHOTS!!! Plus he is so hot. Really. I love him. But thats not why I go to him ;)

Taney Family said...

Congrats Andy!! I'm so excited for you and I agree with Jess, girls are very fun to shop for and with as they get older. Any names?? I'm so happy for you! I've added your link to my blog so I can keep up on everything!! Love ya.

Erin Fugal said...

YAY! Hi this is Erin- I found you through Jessie's blog- how funny. I'm so glad you have a blog- so we can all keep in touch somehow or another. I didn't know you were pregnant- I am so excited for you guys. I wish I could have made it to your wedding, but alas- we are STILL in grad school. We are planning on graduating this may (fingers crossed) I blog too-
http://erin.fugal.net/blog

Jessica Anderson said...

look at you with your itty bitty baby belly! Your so cute!